Biggest, Littlest Christmas Craft Sale
We are always looking for volunteers to make our community events run smoothly and enjoyable for our community. If you’d be able and willing to help in any capacity we’d love to have you on our team.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sooke Fall Fair 2019
Wednesday September 4th, 2019
- Set up is from 10 am – till 2 pm
- …please bring a snack.
- Back at 5:30pm – 7pm
- with chairs and cadets and lattice.
Thursday September 5th, 2019
- 9am – 11am for decorating
- Back at 2pm for receiving entries and
- finishing setup till – 8pm
Please let me know who is having judging done if anyone?
Friday September 6th, 2019
- 11am – 8pm for receiving
- tents and fencing around 1pm – 3pm
- setting up cages, tents for Harbourside lions, and others,
- marking off parking spaces on Eustace Rd at 7pm to keep clear for Saturday September 7th Fall Fair Start
Saturday September 6th, 2019
- Animals start arriving at 6:30am so please be set up and ready to receive
- 7am – close road, get signs up,
- Judging until 11am
- Games, animal viewing and market open at 10am.
Volunteers are always appreciated and needed for the Christmas Craft Fair, Car Show and the Fall Fair!
If you are interested in helping please email: email@example.com