The traditional Fall Fair, originally planned for 2020, is postponed until next year. However, we had several events this year
- A short story contest – check the winners and their stories!
- We also had a Scavenger Hunt.
- Last week there was a Pet Parade.
- And as part of Celebrate Sooke day there was a Decorated Bike Parade
- At the same event the scarecrows were back! Congratulations to Nolan Webber whose scarecrow was voted this year’s favourite!. Also, thanks to Home Hardware for their merchant’s scarecrow!
And don’t forget about the buyBC Photo Contest which is still on: